Tobacco Harm Reduction Unit: this is an independent research unit headed by two professors of public health and medicine (University of Alberta, School of Public Health). Their section on electronic cigarettes provides an excellent overview of their (and other academic) research on the e-cig.
- E-cigs may be the better option since the tobacco ban in NSW
- Tobacco Industry Wrong About Cigarette Packaging & E-cigs May Be The Better Option
- The Rise of Tobacco and Alcohol Taxes in the Philippines
- Maryland raising smoking taxes and making money for the state
- The 37th Annual Great American Smokeout to stop smoking
- Get the Flash Player to see this player.